Come and enjoy a beautiful ecological cruise into the wildest and the most sensational scenarios of the Douro River. There, you can watch the cliffs over 200 meters tall, as well as take the opportunity to observe the local flora which includes (holm oak, the alder, ash, etc.) and the Iberian unique fauna (griffin, eagle, Egyptian vulture, etc).
This is one of the most beautiful and extraordinary landscapes of the Iberian Peninsula older than 300 millions years.
Program: ECOLOGICAL CRUISE I (1 hour)
Special rates and timetable for students groups
These cruises operate from Monday to Friday
During the tour the crew and tourist guide will explain the most important details about fauna, flora and geology of the Natural Park.
- Reception at the International Biological Station of Miranda (Miranda do Douro Frontier Zamora / Spain);
- Environmental Cruise to the thematic area of "Eagle's Valley";
- Return to the Biological Station aboard the first ship of the International Biological Station of Miranda;
- Includes an explanation about the flora, fauna and geology of the Natural Park;
- Tasting a chalice of Port Wine;
- Didactic exhibition with Royal Owl.